IPF is a platform technology that can be used to facilitate a broad range of applications. It is free from neurological, gastrointestinal and hematological side effects seen in the anti-retrovirals in use today. IPF has not shown to be subject to viral resistance and is cost effective. Below you can read more information about the pros of IPF for the treatments of HIV infection:
IPF Advantages over Antiretrovirals
Current Antiretroviral Therapies Have Serious Limitations:
HIV infections are most treatable during its earlier stages but cannot take antiretrovirals during earlier stages, since drug resistance so often develops. Which means limited or no treatment options when viral load and CD4 cell counts are at their worst, i.e., AIDS. Non-antiretroviral treatments like Immunotech IPF remain lacking but are in tremendous demand.
Our therapy is:
• Unique, patent-protected HIV/AIDS therapy
• Turns on the immune system to fight HIV infections ― not achieved with other therapies
• Inhibits the infection of CD4 T-cells by HIV
• Raises CD4 T-cell counts to healthier levels
• Reduces HIV viral loads
• Replaces or complements current antiretroviral therapies
• Potentially lesser costly and much less toxic
• May be effective as a periodic therapy instead of a daily one
• Likely unaffected by HIV mutations that can hamper antiretroviral therapies (HAART)
1.Directly prevents HIV from infecting CD4 T T-cells
2.Activates the Th1 immune response, i.e., turns on macrophages that actually ingest HIV itself, killer T actually T-lymphocytes that destroy HIV HIV-infected cells and other HIV cells HIV-fighting immune system responses.
Currently it’s the only HIV/AIDS therapy to achieve this.
By binding to specific proteins onthe outer surface of HIV particles,Immunotech IPF directly prevents HIV from infecting CD4 T T-cells.
• HIV gp120 binds to CD4 on TT-cells and then to a coreceptor.
• Causes gp41 attachment to the cell membrane = virus-cell fusion and HIV infection.
• IPF inactivates gp120 and gp41 = no HIV binding to cells and no HIV infection.
Immunotech IPF binds to T-cells and turns on Th1 immune system responses that kill HIV and HIV- infected cells.
Not done by any other HIV/AIDS therapies.
IFN-γ,IL-2 and TNF- are cytokines, small proteins released by T-cells and received by other cells to generate a specific immune response.
IPF appears to modulate helper T1 cells’ expression of elaborate cytokines INF-γ, IL-2, which selectively promote cell-mediated immune response and subsequently stimulate cytotoxic lymphocytes. These lymphocytes have a prominent role in the host’s immunologic response to HIV infection. Proteins encoded by these pathogens enter the endogenous pathway for antigen presentation and are expressed on the surface of the infected cell as a complex with class I MHC – proteins. IPF appears to present a novel mechanism to reduce viral burden and stimulate innate immune responses to the virus for patients with significant antiretroviral resistance.
For more information: IPF.pdf